TD Bank Vice President in New York, New York
Auto req ID 195501BR
Job Title Vice President
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/State New York
City1 New York
Location NYC - 52nd St (2nd Fl)
Business line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
• Position liaises closely with the Bank’s other operations in Canada, Europe and the U.S. to assist in meeting the Bank’s objectives.
• Develops an institutional investor base in the U.S. to fund the Bank and to place U.S. and Canadian money market positions.
• Strict adherence personally and at a desk level to the firm's procedures.
• Understands and complies with TD Policies, regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Ensures that transactions are fully documented and processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Communicates bank policy information and strategy between the product head and relevant trading personnel.
• Fully informed on market data, economic information and key industry developments as well as regulatory standards at all times to assist in maximizing profitability through sound trading decisions.
• Develops and maintains contacts.
• Responsible for executing the ongoing trading exception report reviews for Money Markets Sales NY.
• Understands the approved Business Strategies (Strategic Business Reviews – SBR’s), applicable to the business, and ensures that all of your business dealings are in alignment with these strategies.
• Follows Credit Risk Policies and procedures, as they apply to the business and is responsible for being aware of and understanding such policies and procedures and ensuring that applicable sales and trading activity is in line with those policies.
• Demonstrates governance, control and risk management behaviors in alignment with TD policies and practices.
• Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics.
• Series 7 and 63
• 5-7 Years of related experience
• Must be detail oriented and possess problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and establish priorities.
Proficient in interpersonal communication (both oral and written), and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York