Stryker Navigation Associate Sales Rep - New Jersey North in Hoboken, New Jersey
Requisition ID 30046BR
Job Title Navigation Associate Sales Rep - New Jersey North
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit Navigation
Business Function Sales
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 20%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
This Associate Sales Rep (ASR) will assist a Sales Representative in selling of Stryker Navigation products. We are looking for an energetic , hungry sales professional looking to break into Stryker and the competitive arena of medical device sales.
What is Navigation?
Navigation is computer assisted surgery.
Learn more about the Navigation technology at: https://www.stryker.com/us/en/navigation.html
•Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products
•Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings
•May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
•Keeps Sales Representative informed of territory progress on a regular basis
•Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
•Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products
• 2+ years in an outside B2B sales position
• Business to business sales is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Stryker will provide:
• Sales training
• In-house product training
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
• Must be able to communicate with large groups of people
• Must be able to communicate telephonically
• Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.)
• Up to 20% overnight travel annually
• Must be able to drive an automobile
• Must be able to readily solve customer complaints
• Must have fundamental command of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer
• Must be able to analyze territory market potential prioritize call patterns according
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability