J&J Family of Companies Finance Manager, Supply Chain Capital CoE in Bridgewater, New Jersey
J&J Supply Chain Finance is recruiting for a Capital COE (Center of Excellence) Finance Manager, supporting Consumer and Janssen, to provide financial leadership to the Capital COE team located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
J&J thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. It is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The mission of the Capital team is to partner with Supply Chain leaders across J&J’s segments and functions to transform the Supply Chain capital capabilities to enable Supply Chain analytics and performance.
He/she will provide exposure to the capital initiatives and the opportunity to create strategic partnerships with Supply Chain, PMO and Finance to accomplish strategic goals. He/she will also report to the Sr. Finance Manager Capital CoE.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead Quarter end close activities and report results to Consumer, Janssen and Enterprise Supply Chain Leadership Team
Providing strategic financial leadership for capital forecasting, consolidation, reporting and analysis of all franchises to shape and transform the overall process in the Consumer and Janssen Supply Chain Organization in partnership with the PMO
Coordinate the reconciliation processes across multiple financial and reporting systems to ensure accurate capital data across Consumer and Janssen businesses
Drive strategic thinking, set by Capital COE team, for the development and implementation of new capital processes and procedures within the Consumer and Janssen organization
Streamline, design, and implement process standardization improvement across Consumer and Janssen organization for capital efficiency and innovation
Partner closely with PMO and internal finance leads to identify problems and ideate solutions
Provide ROI, IRR, and NPV analysis on key strategic Commercial capital projects and portfolios
Enable management with data driven insight to support Long range financial planning, business plan and forecast updates of the capital portfolio
Key presentations for executive management and ad hoc related to quarterly and forecast updates
2 direct reports – Senior Financial Analyst level
• A minimum of a Bachelor degree is required; preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance
• CPA, CPA, MBA preferable
• A minimum of 5 years of finance business experience is required
• Experience with capital and portfolio management a plus
• Proven experience and ability to motivate, lead, and manage individuals.
• Must possess the ability to partner with leaders within organization and have strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, formulas, and VLOOKUPS is required.
• The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to all levels of leadership in the organization is preferred
• Self- starter ready to take initiative to drive business results, as well as process development and improvement
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity, possess good communication and negotiation skills, and be able to work in a dynamic and changing team environment
• This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ, and may require up to 10% local New Jersey travel
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson (6067)